- June 1986
(1 school year)
|Subject:||Languages: Cornish Language|
|Browse programme data|
- Cornish language series about three fishermen, a barmaid and a Cornish-speaking dog gathering at a pub called The Crab Pot, An Canker-Seth (the dog does not actually speak)
- originally broadcast for adults in the Television South West region in June and July 1984, also broadcast in Welsh on S4C from May to July 1985, and finally broadcast as a schools programme, again only in the Television South West region, in summer 1986
Some random programmes from the 1980s
|Advanced Level Geography|
|BBC Schools Radio|
- The part "|1980s" of the query was not understood. Results might not be as expected.
- The part "]]" of the query was not understood. Results might not be as expected.
- Some use of "<nowiki>[[</nowiki>" in your query was not closed by a matching "]]".